Saturday 2 June 2012

Jubilee Celebrations and June Make

Good morning!

Finally the gloriously long Jubilee weekend is here! I have been working 17 hour days this week - manic!!!

So...Just a quick post to show you what I made yesterday as a little jubilee gift for my darling mum.


She really liked it! I especially liked the queen of hearts ribbon.

My darling mum is 86 years old young and so remembers quite a few jubilees and coronations of earlier monarchs. Yesterday the schools around here had an extra day off so my daughter spent the day with her going through all her old photos of these occassions. They had a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful weekend, whatever it is you get up to!!

Helenxx

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful makes Helen, your Mum is amazing, hope you have a lovely 4 day weekend, you so deserve it :)
    Sue Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart for your mum looks great! Happy Jubilee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, what a sweet present for your Mum, I bet she loved it. Hope you can get some rest.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Helen, hope you get some time to put your feet up over the weekend and rest, in amongst the celebrations....

    Cute little heart and the ribbon is just perfect.......

    How wonderful your mum is still around to share memories of times gone by and the changes she's seen....

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Helen! Just found your lovely blog via Helen Philipps :o) Absolutly LOVE your Jubilee heart :o) The Queen of hearts ribbon is adorable.
    P.S. Please, came to enter into my little giveaway, if like of course :o)
    love from Russia
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!