I have just spent a lovely evening with my bestest friend Sue. And as today is the 60th Anniversary of the Accession to the Throne by the Queen we thought - what about organising a Diamond Jubilee Swap?
We really loved organising the Midsummer Night's Dream Swap last year so thought we would love to go ahead!
The rules - such as they are - are as follows:
You need to be a follower of both of our blogs as Sue and I are organising this swap jointly.
5 items for your swap partner to include:
- something handmade (either by you or another crafter)
- something relating to the Diamond Jubilee - there will be lots of souveneir type things around. Doesnt have to be anything expensive - there will be pens, cards etc available
- Some crafty-type supplies (buttons, ribbon etc)
- Something edible - of course!
- And one other item of your choice which you think your partner would love.
If you would like to join us - and we really hope you will - please leave a comment!
Helen and Suexx
PS please state if you are willing to post overseas (or not). Thanks!