Monday 6 February 2012

Diamond Jubilee Swap

Good evening!
I have just spent a lovely evening with my bestest friend Sue.  And as today is the 60th Anniversary of the Accession to the Throne by the Queen we thought - what about organising a Diamond Jubilee Swap?

(Image above is taken from Google)

We really loved organising the Midsummer Night's Dream Swap last year so thought we would love to go ahead!

The rules - such as they are - are as follows:

You need to be a follower of both of our blogs as Sue and I are organising this swap jointly. 

5 items for your swap partner to include:
  • something handmade (either by you or another crafter)
  • something relating to the Diamond Jubilee - there will be lots of souveneir type things around.  Doesnt have to be anything expensive - there will be pens, cards etc available 
  • Some crafty-type supplies (buttons, ribbon etc)
  • Something edible - of course!
  • And one other item of your choice which you think your partner would love.
We will be keeping the swap open to entrants until February 29th, and will post regarding who is partnered with who by the end of the first week in March.  You will then have up until May 31 to ensure your partner receives the goodies you send!  In this way your partner will have received the parcel before the Diamond Jubilee celebrations.

If you would like to join us - and we really hope you will - please leave a comment!

Helen and Suexx

PS please state if you are willing to post overseas (or not).  Thanks!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely idea to me! Would love to take part, I don't mind posting internationally for this one. Thanks for hosting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see if this one posts ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please...........!
    UK only please.
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to take part, UK only please :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab swap idea!!! i love the royals ;)

    uk for me please xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to do it. I am overseas and will send anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would also like to join up please. I am organising my very first street party for this which I'm blogging about too (link is on my blog). This is a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes please - count me in. I don't mind overseas or UK. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I'm not too late, I'd like to join in! Swaps are fun and I think finding something Diamond Jubilee related is going to be a challenge! International of course, is fine!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!