Wednesday 24 December 2014

Advent Calendar door 24

Well, here we are on the last day of the Advent Calendar challenge!

I thought today I would share a picture of a favourite book I received as a gift from a dear aunty when I was 5 years old...

image from Google

The book is absolutely beautiful, and it is kept safely at my Darling Mum's house.  My aunty always used to buy such wonderful presents.  Sadly she passed away many years ago, but we always remember her at Christmas, she always loved it so much.

I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas, thanks so much for commenting on my Advent posts - it has been a lot of fun.  And thanks Julie for organising the challenge.

"Happy Christmas to all - and to all a good night!""



Helenxx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherished memories! Merry Christmas to you and family. Suzy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Helen! Thank you for sharing all of these beautiful pictures with us for Advent.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours Helen. Have a wonderful time and a happy and healthy 2015 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow and a....

    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*
      *H*A*P*P*Y* *N*E*W* *Y*E*A*R*!*
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!