Sunday 14 December 2014

Advent calendar door 14 and Christmas Cracker Swap

Hello everyone.

A few weeks ago Tracey organised her annual Christmas Cracker Swap, and I was partnered with Joy. 

A couple of days ago a very exciting box arrived with a lovely little illustration on the label...

 
Ooooh look what is in the box...
 
 
Who knew so much could fit into a kitchen roll middle?



A pretty card with a sweet message inside...


So many thoughtful treats were unwrapped - Christmas tissues...


cracker themed bookmark...


crafting materials...



Chocolate...yum...


lip balm...


and the fabric used for the outer wrap of the cracker is so sweet, I love that it says Joy on it!! 


Thanks so much Joy for being such a fab swap partner, I love everything you sent to me. 

Onto todays Advent Calendar picture - I think my head is still dreaming away of Nordic Winter, I love this picture of a Christmas tree against a backdrop of the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights)...


Have you put up your Christmas tree yet? 

Helenxx

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely cracker
    I love the Christmas tree picture, reminds me for some unknown reason of my favourite cartoon Noggin the Nog - don't know why........
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous parcel to arrive and I love that illustrated label. I'm very early with my decorations and tree this year, I think Julie and her calendar has made me unusually festive!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cracker...haven't done a thing yet and I'm about to panic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful swap, there is nothing nicer than a parcel to open and look upon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful swap - so many lovely little thoughtful gifts :) Our tree is up but as for the rest of festive type things - nope, lots to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your swap gift was fantabulous! Lucky you! Yes, our tree is up.. and sparkling away. I am having a luncheon tomorrow for my sisters and friend Shirley. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely swap, how fun.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun package! Swaps are fun. I've only ever participated in one, and my partner was from Australia. If I ever see another one going on, I'm going to join it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fun swap, Helen! If you visit my last post you can see my tree with my baby granddaughter laying down underneath it admiring the lights :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for taking part part Helen, glad you enjoyed the swap x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!