Tuesday 3 January 2012

Monthly Makes Pledge 2012

Hi everyone - well its back to normal now with people going back to work etc.

So what better time to start off with something new for 2012?  I have taken the plunge and joined in with the 2012 Monthly Makes Pledge organised by the lovely Annie at the Felt Fairy blog.



I feel pretty excited about this as I havent done anything like this before.  So as Im entering into my second year in blogland I thought I would give it a go!

Check it out if you feel like joining in!

Helenxx

6 comments:

  1. Me too, It's new for me also - I am really looking forward to it though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you make!
    Happy New Year....

    Lou x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. me to. feeling a b it apprehensive as its the whole showing the world. bit. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined too! Not sure what I have let myself in for, hope I can do it justice and not get bored!
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have joined this pledge too - am so looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello thank you for signing up for my blog love swap. Your partner is Brook at http://redheadreverie.blogspot.com/
    x x x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!