Thursday 5 January 2012

2012 Photo Scavenger Hunt

Well, Im going a bit nuts here in blogland - I've signed up to another 12 month project - the 2012 Photo Scavenger Hunt organised by Kathy at Postcards from the P.P. 

I watched this with great interest last year on some of the blogs I follow and promised myself that I would join in if it ran again.

These are the things I need to take photos of during January:

soft
2
blur
in season
in my bathroom
mess
information
company
warning
odd
in the distance 
entrance

I will be posting the photos at the end of the month hopefully.

Thanks so much Kathy for organising this - Im really excited about having a go!

If you fancy trying it yourself, check it out!

Helenxx

6 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing them!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun! will check it out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, I will look forward to seeing your pictures.

    Lou x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your visit. Happy 2012, and I hope you'll come back to see how this new year develops.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you commenting on my blog. I meant all last year to join in with the photo scavenger hunt but never actually did. I enjoyed seeing what other people had done though. Look forward to seeing what you come up with during this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little bird told me it was your birthday today... So Happy Birthday to you!

    Hugs,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!