I have been very very busy at work - lots of crafting going on, swaps received, awards received (thanks to all of you!) but no time to blog - hopefully will catch up soon.
But in the meantime, its time for the final call for the Diamond Jubilee Swap!
The rules - such as they are - are as follows:
You need to be a follower of both of our blogs as we are organising this swap jointly.
5 items for your swap partner to include:
- something handmade (either by you or another crafter)
- something relating to the Diamond Jubilee - there will be lots of souveneir type things around. Doesnt have to be anything expensive - there will be pens, cards etc available
- Some crafty-type supplies (buttons, ribbon etc)
- Something edible - of course!
- And one other item of your choice which you think your partner would love.
Thanks so much to all of those of you who have already joined us!