Monday 28 November 2011

If you go down to the woods today...

Hello everyone! 

Sorry to have not been able to comment on all my favourite blogs for a while it is beyond hectic here.  What with work, a MSc assignment, UCAS etc etc etc its all go go go!!  But I have been reading your lovely blogs and enjoying all the activity out there in blogland.  I do this on my phone but I cant use it to comment. 

Yesterday I got to go for a lovely walk with my DH - and we came accross some unusual faces

Mysterious woodland

Fantastic toadstools - I had never seen so many Fly Agaric in one place, DH couldnt understand why I was so excited!


There must have been well over a dozen of them - here's another one:


The walk was just short of 9 miles, so we worked up quite an appetite.  Good thing, as lovely daughter had been baking these treats

And of course there are not any left!!! (Sorry Sue!!)

Have a lovely evening, will be back soon with some crochet bits

Helenxx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!

    I notice one of the cakes has an "M" on it. How nice of her to make one especially for her Mam! Did you eat that one first??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, how I'd like to get up to the woods at the moment.... I can never quite understand why, when they're trying to return the woods to the indigenous species, they introduce llamas.... they're sooooo cute though.... Now as for those cakes, they look fantastic, I should have visited last night :)
    Sue Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and yummy cakes. Hope you are well,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, love the mushrooms :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the toadstools and the Green man - I'd have been excited too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!