Thursday 25 August 2011

Fabric swap

Morning all!

Still catching up with everything since my enforced break from blogging - so here we are with the super fabric swap items I received from the lovely Jules at Teapot Cottage!


Look at the care she took over wrapping the goodies she sent to me:

And my goodness the contents were awesome!  Look at this lovely wooden heart:

These yummy ribbons will be put to good use I can assure you:


The fabric is absolutely super:


And how lucky am I?  Not just one fabric bundle, but two:


And just look at these buttons:


And all topped off with this beautiful card:


This is what I sent to my lovely swap partner:

Jules, I hope you liked my parcel as much as I loved yours- thanks so much for being such a lovely (and patient!) swap partner!

Helenxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely goodies, we've been partnered up in the Autumn swap, look forward to hearing from you!

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!