Hello everyone, hope your weekend is going well!
Every Monday evening, a dear friend, http://blog.suepops.co.uk/, and I get together for a sewing/crafting evening. Its been going on for over a year and during that time she has patiently taught me patchwork, dressmaking and many other skills. We have a great time, catching up on all the news, and sneaking in a cuppa and the occasional cake (or even baklava!!)
BUT...its not just us who enjoy this time. Her daughter and mine also keep up the good work and create something lovely every week too.
And, before I forget - thanks again suepops for the stylish blogger award!! Im very new to this blogging lark, she is my technical adviser, and she tells me that I now need to give 7 interesting things about me (Im a bit worried that there wont be that many, but here goes...)
1. I love making cakes and puddings, especially baklava!
2. Im scared silly of flying, but am addicted to all those TV programmes about airports and airlines...
3. I am very fond of cats, which is a good thing as we have 2!
4. Im a big football fan - I went to see the Brazilian national team play last year - awesome!
5. Im not really a girly sort of person, but I do love pretty things - as long as they are not TOO over the top
6. I still sometimes need to check my instruction book before using the sewing machine...
7. I make up my mind about what someones name SHOULD be (and usually this is not the name they actually have) then continue to call them that name even if I know its wrong!
And now my trusty adviser tells me that I need to pass on the stylish blogger award - I would like to nominate
I have been reading this blog for quite a long time, before I started with mine. Lots of colourful crochet which I love!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!