Monday 21 April 2014

Seasonal goodies

Good morning everyone, I hope you are enjoying the Easter weekend, and that the weather is kind wherever you are.

We have had a busy weekend, visiting family on Saturday in Manchester, and having a lovely family meal at ours yesterday.

Still time though for a bit of baking...


I made two trays of these seasonal-themed cupcakes, here is a batch I made and took into work on Thursday, our last day before the Easter break:


they didn't hang around for long!

There has been time for coffee and chocolate though, the rewards of getting up early before anyone else is about...


Which also allows some time for some crochet, here is a little peek at what I have been working on...


Any ideas of what it is going to be?

Back soon to reveal all!!

Helenxx

4 comments:

  1. Cakes look scrumptious and it looks like a flower to me.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cakes looks yummy, is it a flower?
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those cakes look scrumptious! And my guess would be a flower brooch? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness.. I did not have any Easter chocolate and I want some! Whatever it is - it looks pretty! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!