Friday 2 November 2012

Autumn Views Challenge week 6

Hi everyone, nearly the weekend - phew!!

Here is the Autumn Views Challenge photo for this week:


as you can see, all the leaves on the branch in the foreground have now fallen.  I took this photo yesterday, and we have had some very windy weather since so I reckon next week will see a lot of the leaves in the background having fallen as well, but time will tell.

Here are a few more autumn scenes spotted out and about this week:


Have a great Friday evening everyone!

Helenxx

7 comments:

  1. It's got notably chillier this week too! Brrrr! Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, I'm hoping for a nice long country walk soon and hope the leaves will hang on for me. There are some trees which are only just turning here though. Happy Weekend! Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love this time of the year. The colours are inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having been on holiday for a week I really noticed the difference in the trees when we got back.Some beautiful colours about.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, everywhere is changing quite quickly now....
    SXxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!