Sue and I are here at mine for our crafty evening and our lovely daughters have helped us out by doing the draw for the Diamond Jubilee Swap!
So here are the partners:
Jewel and Buttonz
Sandie and BeeHappy
KCs Court and Pamela and Lottie
FeltbyRae and Peonies and Pennies
Marina and Twinkle Star
LissyLou and Krafty Cupcake
The Vintage Hobby House and Fruitful Fusion
Kashi and Crafts@Home
The Undomesticated Scientist and Busybusybeejay
Moonstruckcreations and Anne
and then Saphy and Moonstruckcreations - Im doing two as we ended up with an odd number!
Please take time to visit your partner's blog and send them an email to introduce yourself! Please let us know if you have any questions etc.
Quick reminder of what to do!!
5 items for your swap partner to include:
- something handmade (either by you or another crafter)
- something relating to the Diamond Jubilee - there will be lots of souveneir type things around. Doesnt have to be anything expensive - there will be pens, cards etc available
- Some crafty-type supplies (buttons, ribbon etc)
- Something edible - of course!
- And one other item of your choice which you think your partner would love.
Thanks so much to you all for joining in the fun - cant wait to see what everybody gets up to!
Helen and Suexx