Monday 26 March 2012

Cake and coffee break

Hi everyone

  I have been manically busy at work lately - getting in to my office before 8am, leaving after 6.30pm, hardly taking any break at lunch, then working in the evenings at home.  All going really well but very very very intensive.  This has led to less than enough time for creative happenings.  So I have decided to take a little break away from blogging probably for around a month - maybe less, maybe more depending on how everything goes.  I will still be reading and hopefully commenting on other bloggers blogs and enjoying all the goings-on in blogland, and hopefully have some time to craft and take photos but I think that a little break will hopefully be just the thing I need.  And of course Im getting my act into gear gathering things together for the Diamond Jubilee Swap!

Thanks to all of you for making me so welcome in blogland, and a big thanks for the craft it forward goodies from Kraftycupcake - you really are a star!  Will post about it when I get back and of course invite 5 of you lovely bloggers to join in.
So have a lovely Easter, and I look forward to checking in with you all again soon.

Much love, Helenxx

4 comments:

  1. Take care Helen, hope your work slows down soon so you can take a breather :) have a great easter

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you, but take all the time you need. I have already gathered a few things for the swap. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find some free time soon!

    -Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    CONGRATULATIONS!
    Just to let you know that you won the Spring Giveaway over at Swedsih House.
    Please email me with you details so that I may get them posted out to you next week ;-)
    Hope you are enjoying your time and space.
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!